Whee, page!
God bless blogger and free hosting. I guess I should thank Tyreal for the idea.
Things be a coming. Watch this space, or something.
Write to dashfansubs@gmail.com if you need to contact us. Or, well, me. Since there really isn't much of an "us" right now.
Things be a coming. Watch this space, or something.
Write to dashfansubs@gmail.com if you need to contact us. Or, well, me. Since there really isn't much of an "us" right now.

6 Comments:
TY ty! i appricate ur work, and iam sure others are too :D
i havent checked out the ep yet, but ive heard great things about it. thanks for the translation
Great Job^^ funny ep recommendable^^ keep up the good work
absolutely splendid, great notes, great translation and most of all great work
Very good. Seriously impressive ^_^ Your translation is better than most commercial ones!
Thanks for fansubbing SR, I didn't like the manga (thought the scanlation unfunny and a waste of time) but I'm enjoying the anime a lot, especially with those translation notes!
Post a Comment
<< Home