Episode 4 is out
Uh... not much to say, really. I ranted enough with that PV release. Go... get it, or something.
And get the PV too while you're at it. The PV needs love!
Come to think of it, so does the IRC channel.
And get the PV too while you're at it. The PV needs love!
Come to think of it, so does the IRC channel.

32 Comments:
Wooo that was pretty fast... WOOT! Good job as usual. Keep up the good work. =D
...Now all we need is ep 5 coming out tomorrow, and 6 out the next and... just kiddin.
What is your IRC Channel? Sever? #? oshiette!
You don't know what the IRC channel/server is? Why don't you, uh, scroll down on the main page?
AWESOME~ !
OMG... that was fast, i wasn't expecting episode 4 til next week or something. Keep up the good work ~!
is it just me, or does the AVI skip straight through the translation notes and go straight to the begining of the episode? I can get it to display select frames before 0:37 but when i play it it always zooms straight to 0:37. Could this be bad encoding, or is my Winamp just being a retard?
Thanks alot dude!! Great stuff, keep up the good work :D
It appears that Winamp has trouble dealing with the way the notes are spliced in, presumably due to a poor implementation of AVI file playing. I would recommend that you use something less broken like Media Player Classic or BSplayer instead.
Hi,your translation and movie really helps! I accidentally download the other fansub's episode and i found out your subbing is really really good .
Well,only thing is please don't used so much 'fucked up' in your episode .i don't really think that the situation is really so bad to use these word .^^(just a personal comment,don't mind it)
One recommendation is IF possible use mkv for subbing (ogg seems to be have many problem...).I think it would be interesting to have an option to turn on/off subtitle .And you might add many more sign and notice during the movie going on to make/help the one who watching notice something funny happened in it.
Well,it will add a whole lot of trouble and time in your effort .But i think this is what you can do to enchanced the subbing when you decide to do so .
Anyhow ,really really good work .I love your fansub!
Hey, is it possible to get the mp3 up for Scramble?
Thank you, thank you, thank you.
you can d/l the mp3 for scramble on bt at http://tracker2.darkmirage.com/
it's been out for awhile now.
I started watching this series, and just downloaded your four episodes. Just a word: Perfect job.
I also downloaded 5th episode from other fansub... bullsh*t. I'm looking forward for your hard work. It really worths the wait.
Thanks for this series.
Just wanted to post as, I like all the background you give at the beginning and then do well during the ep to post something similar to "Hope you remember so and so". It's nice to see that there are still some serious subbers out there (and for such a funny and awkward show too ^^) Keep up the good work. Waiting for 5 but take your time for the quality of it like the first 4 I saw.
cant wait to see spinning chibi tenma in ep5 .. hope u can release it this week... u did a good job n ur sub r the best :)
Just to let you know... I tried all your eps that have come out, in all the media players I have installed (VLC, Windows Media Player, Media Player Classic, BS Player) and had no problems with any of them skipping the translation notes.
Is this maybe a problem with people using an outdated codec? Or, maybe I've got the outdated codec and it's broken with the newer ones?
Great job! Can't wait to see episode five and up! Keep up the good work! =D
I'd like to comment on your work on the series as a whole so far. I like your version much better than A4L's. You've chosen to take an actual localization approach, while they seem to be content to literally translate it. Your translation notes helps in this regard greatly. I can't wait for the next episode; I solely download your version, and have convinced several people to do the same. Keep up the good work!
Dude, you're the man. You kick ass. Best fansubber ever.
btw, can some1 seed the pv?
the channel is #- at rizon
So,uhhh... when is 5 due out?
Just curious...
thanks in advance!
Yep same... Your the only subber for Rumble I'll ever download from... I especally like your comments in the anime, it makes the anime funnier
BAKA!!!!! when is 5 and 6 coming out. man i've been waiting so long for ur great great fansubbing. PLEASE!!!!!!!!!! come out w/ them.
ONEGAI SHIMASU!!!!
arigato!!
:)
where is epi 5 and 6.. wannabefansubs even released them earlier.. quit slacking and release them XD
hmmm... are you still gonna do 5 and 6? maybe this time he really did die. or maybe you have finals ne? it is about that time of year. ANyone say sometihng man, don't leave all your loyal fans hanging.
Give him a break will you! It is very impolite to ask when the next episode will be released. People do have lives next to fansubbing. Just have some patience and wait for the next releases.
ok there were people that asked nicely and i think that's valid. it has been a month with no word.
then there were people that asked and were rude. that i think is not so cool even if "XD" or watevs was added to the end of the comment.
then there was the other person that was all "give him a break...he's got a life outside subbing, etc, etc" point taken, but you gotta admit it was a slightly rude response.
if you can't wait and wanna watch school rumble, watch wannabe's sub. doesn't imply you're being disloyal. just replace the epi with Dash's after when he does release it. or you can wait. i've got the impression that Ed doesn't check these posts, but i could be wrong. it would be nice if he wrote here as well to let us know how things are going with the next epi, but he's not obliged. that's my take on things. i apologize if offended anyone.
What happened? You were doing such a great job releasing awesome subs pretty consistantly. Now, all of a sudden, it's been like three weeks, almost a month, since the last release. I hate to say it, but it looks like I'll be moving onto another group for awhile. Good luck with the whole thing though.
yeah i mean it's taking me like over two months to translate 18 pages of a manga so I guess I should cut him some slack with taking his time on the anime episodes, especially since he always does such a good job. I guess I just think it would be nice if he could just drop a quick post about how it's coming, like if he's busy maybe just let us know or what not but yeah still got much props for the man's subbing. It's the best I've seen.
Not to rush you or anything, but a word on if you're still doing this project would be appreciated.
Hurry up with the releases! The evil WannabeFansubs group has hijacked your project and are now way ahead!
If you need any help with T/L or other stuff do tell us... we'll be more than happy to assist you.
By the way, the School Rumble OST rips have been released (by Nipponsei I think). They're also found at Hongfire.com, which also has a Ogura Yuuko School Rumble ED PV (dvd rip?). She's so cute!
Post a Comment
<< Home