Thursday, November 04, 2004

Who likes PVs?

... I know I do!

And hence, here's the PV (Promo Video, i.e. music video) of the School Rumble OP subbed and karaoked with dual audio, just like a proper karaoke video should be like!

A torrent is available here, or you can come get it in the IRC channel since nobody else seems to be right now. :o

Thanks to Headless for doing all the dirty work of timing and lining up the audio tracks correctly. See that "kusu" in the filename? That's him! :o

Oh, yeah, apparently I don't know what fried tofu is in Japanese. Heh. Silly me. Going to go update the "I fucked up page" now.

(Sorry, no episode yet.)

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

No worries. I just hope you keep up YOUR version of the anime, because I really enjoy it AND I love your notes on the problems of the translation at the start ^^.

Ganbatte!

Estara

www.bookish.net

November 4, 2004 at 1:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

why this PV in mkv? why not avi as usual.. Avi also can has a dual audio.. this pv seems cannot play with my VLC. :( Other mkv's file can play with it but not this one.

November 4, 2004 at 7:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The second audio track of the PV Video (the one that is suposed to be for singing) doesn't match the video stream. I thought that it could be mplayer's fault, but I tried it in windows & bsplayer with the same results, so I guess it really doesn't match... If I'm doing something wrong please tell me

Thanks

wichy_dash@yahoo.com

November 6, 2004 at 5:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Something seems to be wrong. I was running it in Video Lan and the video refused to even show up. Also, the second audio track, Japanese vocal, doesn't work. Only the Karaoke track works. Would it be possible to have a subtitled avi release with the japanese vocal? I'd hate to have to install and uninstall video lan just to watch this video. Keep up the good work.

November 6, 2004 at 2:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Under Windows, I'd suggest using mplayer, and then getting either the standalone Matroska splitter, or get DefilerPak and never worry about codec packs ever again (ffdshow does an excellent job of decoding every version of DivX and XviD, and newer builds contain audio support for even "DivX audio").

--Ian.

November 22, 2004 at 11:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Err... correction... I meant Media Player Classic. mplayer == completely different animal; its Matroska container support's decent; I've yet to see it fully implemented in anything other than MPC and maybe The Core Media Player (which has been flaking out on me as of late).

--Ian.

November 22, 2004 at 11:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home